30000 square meters of modern standard plant
A professional team of more than 100 people
High speed printing machine, gravure printing machine, melamine impregnating machine, roller press, rewinder, embossing machine, Slitter and other production lines
SGS, FSC, RoHS and other certifications meet environmental protection requirements
It covers the packaging industry and architectural decoration industry
Including wood grain paper, leather filling paper, pearlescent paper, tactile paper, PVC paper, paperboard and other m.pu paper, Polaroid paper, gorgeous paper, melamine paper, prepreg paper, etc.
Dongguan Handong Specialty Paper Co., Ltd., a manufacturer of special packaging paper, provides recyclable, recyclable, degradable, and non-heavy metal-free green environmentally friendly leather-filled paper, environmentally friendly leather-filled paper, PVC leather-filled paper, PU leather-filled paper, wood grain Paper, tactile paper, pattern paper, embossed paper, art paper, pearl paper, gold and silver cardboard, packaging wood grain paper, embossed velvet paper, pattern velvet paper, embossed velvet paper, special paper, gift wrapping paper, High-, middle- and low-grade packaging materials such as binding cloth and binding paper.
All our papers are well used in high-classed gift boxes, book-binding, red packets, invitations, handicraft, scrap-booking and so on.
(1) The pattern of wood grain paper is embossed and printed, which is imitation;
(2) The thickness of wood grain paper is generally 0.5mm-1.0mm, which is more suitable for the exterior decoration of furniture or other products, and it will not be too thick;
(3) The paper quality of wood-grain paper is a kind of artificially made surface decorative paper, not a semi-natural decorative material;
(4) Wood grain paper has a wide range of uses and can be applied to a variety of products. The wood grain paper has beautiful patterns, high ornamental properties and strong practicability;
(5) The price of wood grain paper is generally relatively low, cost-effective, and widely favored by consumers;
(1) Before sticking the wood-grained paper, first clean the wood-grained paper and the surface of the furniture or articles to be pasted, and smooth the burrs and oil stains on the surface with sand.
(2) Wood grain paper is recommended to be applied in an environment where the temperature is the highest 15-20 degrees Celsius and the lowest 5 degrees Celsius;
(3) If you choose wood-grain paper with no glue veneer, you need to prepare white latex or all-purpose glue, and apply the glue evenly on the surface.
(4) Then use a cylinder to evenly roll the wood grain paper, gently put it on one end of the sticky paper, stick it firmly while squeezing it while sticking it to the other end, caress it flat, and don't let air bubbles in;
(5) If bubbles are accidentally entered during the pasting process, you can pierce with a knife tip and then use a scraper to push out the air. It is best to wrap the scraper with a soft damp cloth to avoid damage to the surface;
(6) After pasting, use a knife to scrape off the glue that has been squeezed out on the surface, wait for the glue to dry or use an electric hair dryer to heat the wood grain paper, wear gloves or use a soft cloth to press gently with your fingers to get a good result.
When decorating with wood-grain paper, the size of the surface of the decorated object is different, and the amount of wood-grain paper is also different. For example, when decorating a room with wood grain paper, you can calculate it like this:
(1) For example, if the width of the bedroom is 5m and the length is 3m, then the perimeter is 16m=(5+3)*2;
(2) The total height of the wall with wallpaper = the length of the room-the width of the door-the width of the window, that is, 13.3m=16m-1.8m-0.9m, under normal circumstances, the height of the wall is generally between 2.3m-2.9m ；
(3) The width of each roll of wood-grained paper on the wall: Taking the wallpaper width of 0.45m as an example, one roll can cut 3 pieces, and the wall width used for one roll is 0.45*3=1.35m;
(4) The number of wallpaper rolls required: the number of rolls = the width of the bedroom to be covered with wallpaper / the width of the wall that can be covered per roll, that is, 13.3/1.35=9.9.
Satisfied, the pattern is atmospheric, the color is more stable than the picture, it has been pasted
It's very retro. It looks very good in texture. It's very advanced. It's easy to clean and wipe. The quality is very good
Very satisfied, especially three-dimensional, very good quality, very good pasting effect, high-level sense, very cost-effective
Wood grain paper is a kind of surface decorative paper, and veneer is a semi-natural decorative material. 2. The pattern on the wood grain paper is printed; the pattern on the veneer is the pattern of the high-quality wood itself.
The wood-grain paper is artificially made, and any pattern of wood-like leather can be made according to imagination, and the price is relatively low. There are many types of wood-grain paper materials, generally paper, PVC materials and so on.